We are ready to go again, I think. I want out of my stroller!
Mommy and Daddy attempted to separate so the boys could ride the bigger rides and my sister and I could stay in Kiddie Kingdom. A couple of the rides, Mommy couldn't go with both of us because it was one adult per child. Boo! So we walked around and found rides Ariah could go on while Mommy and I watched on the side.
We are back together again. Ariah kept hanging on to Daddy, swinging and climbing upside down while Daddy held me. He is a strong man. On to the Iron Dragon for my brothers to ride.
There was a petting zoo that Ariah, Sean and I visited while Anthony went on the Millennium Force. Mommy used the Parent Swap to ride after. It took her and Anthony 1 minute to get on the next train.
It's time for my nap. Apparently my sister fell asleep too.
My brothers had a good time driving the antique cars.
After our naps, our brothers rode the Cedar Creek Mine Ride. Now we are heading over to Camp Snoopy!