Mornings are my favorite time of the day, getting fed, changing my diaper, stretching and dancing to the music, and putting on a new outfit. I like to coo and talk while dancing too.
Today is my first day at school, the Neighborhood Alliance, Linden at Wesleyan. It's the same daycare that all of Mommy and Daddy's other foster children attended; it just has a different name now. Mommy has to work and Daddy has errands to do so I'm going to hang out here with my new friends.
I am in the Infant 1 room. I have my own crib that's in the corner.
My teachers are Ms. Riquita and Ms. Tammy but other teachers and assistants come in to help when needed. That's Ms. Tiffany with me on the playmat and tummy pillow.There are a lot of toys to stimulate my senses. Right now I hang out in the bouncy seats and play with mobiles. When I can roll over and sit up I can play with all the other toys on the shelves. I think I'll take a nap now.
Love, Alia







